Nahak Multisport Bungee Line
A bungee line is essential protection from the impact of harness dog sports on both your body and your dog’s. Versatile, the multisport bungee line can be used in cani-walking, cani-hiking, canicross, bikejoring or skijoring.
- Elastic section adapted to the practice of harness dog sports with a protective cover;
- Extension limiter (500 lbs) inside the protective cover;
- Comes with an aluminium carabiner with 1500 lbs weight capacity to connect your single or double traction belt ring and a brass snap to connect your dog’s harness;
- Equipped with two handles to facilitate bringing your dog in close or holding it if necessary;
- As part of a fully modular system, harnessing 1 or 2 dogs at the desired length become possible;
If you want to practice bikejoring or skijoring, a bungee line extension is necessary in order to have a safer distance between you and your dog (2 meters). It is also possible to harness two dogs side by side by installing 2 bungee line extensions and a neckline to connect their collars allows you to attach two dogs side by side while streamlining your team for safety.
- High quality 16 strand polyethylene rope (750 lbs);
- Protective cover made of a waterproof nylon fabric;
- Brass snap;
Measures 1.25 m (regulatory length according to the Association des Mushers et athlètes canins du Québec (MACQ)).
** Don't use with more than 2 dogs **